Fox News - Politics
Fox News - Politics
2026-05-12 17:50:03 (6 days ago)
Dems’ latest Virginia redistricting scheme draws mockery amid major court filing blunder
Democrats are facing Republican ridicule from a former prosecutor after reportedly filing their Virginia redistricting appeal to the wrong Supreme Court
Fox News - Top Stories
Fox News - Top Stories
2026-05-12 17:48:18 (6 days ago)
Golden Knights reportedly block Oilers from interviewing their former head coach Bruce Cassidy
The Vegas Golden Knights reportedly denied the Edmonton Oilers permission to speak with fired head coach Bruce Cassidy about a coaching opportunity.
CBC News - Top Stories
CBC News - Top Stories
2026-05-12 17:47:56 (6 days ago)
Ukraine says Russia launches 200-plus drones in overnight attacks, leaving 6 dead

Russian forces launched attacks in Ukraine's Dnipropetrovsk region on Tuesday, killing at least six people, regional officials said, after the expiry of a U.S.-mediated ceasefire.
New York Times - World News
New York Times - World News
2026-05-12 17:47:19 (6 days ago)
Nigerian Military Accused of War Crimes After Deadly Market Airstrikes
A military spokesman confirmed the bombing in Zamfara state, but said there was no verifiable evidence of civilian casualties.
France 24 - World News
France 24 - World News
2026-05-12 17:43:53 (6 days ago)
US attorney general defends press subpoenas over classified leaks
Acting US Attorney General Todd Blanche on Tuesday defended issuing subpoenas to journalists as part of investigations into leaks of classified information. Blanche did not name any outlet in a post on X, but his remarks came a day after The Wall Street Journal reported receiving grand jury subpoenas tied to Iran war coverage.
Fox News - Politics
Fox News - Politics
2026-05-12 17:43:11 (6 days ago)
Hegseth dismisses ‘foolish’ US stockpile concerns as Iran conflict tests munitions
Secretary of War Pete Hegseth says U.S. munitions are not depleted, pushing back on reports of strained weapons stockpiles after the Iran conflict.
The Guardian - World News
The Guardian - World News
2026-05-12 17:41:05 (6 days ago)
Conan O’Brien to return as Oscars host for third year in a row
Comedian will host the 99th Oscars in 2027 after viewership dipped this year despite rise in social media engagement
Conan O’Brien’s era as Oscars host is becoming a trilogy. The Emmy-winning comedian will be back to host the 99th Academy awards in 2027, leaders of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science said on Tuesday.
O’Brien hosted the last two Oscar ceremonies to positive reviews. Earlier this year, in his opening monologue, he said he was “honored to be the last human host of the Academy Awards … Next year it’s going to be a Waymo in a tux.”
Continue reading...Fox News - World News
Fox News - World News
2026-05-12 17:39:48 (6 days ago)
Inside the Christian border town in Lebanon that says it survived by defying Hezbollah
Residents of Rmeish, a Christian town in southern Lebanon, say they confronted Hezbollah and blocked them from using the village area.
Le Monde - World News
Le Monde - World News
2026-05-12 17:39:02 (6 days ago)
Strait of Hormuz: UN seeks to secure fertilizer shipments to fragile countries to prevent famines
The United Nations has warned that vulnerable countries across Africa and Asia might experience fertilizer shortages during the crucial planting season. An estimated 45 million people face the threat of falling to hunger.
Times of Israel - World News
Times of Israel - World News
2026-05-12 17:37:19 (6 days ago)
Saudi Arabia covertly launched strikes on Iran during war, sources say
Strikes were 'tit-for-tat' for Iranian attacks on kingdom; UAE, which similarly struck Islamic Republic before and after truce, said to have coordinated at least one attack with Israel
The post Saudi Arabia covertly launched strikes on Iran during war, sources say appeared first on The Times of Israel.

Globo News - Mundo
Globo News - Mundo
2026-05-12 17:36:30 (6 days ago)
Faça 'gols' com segurança: Canadá oferece preservativos temáticos da Copa do Mundo

Camisinhas comemorativas da Copa do Mundo no Canadá
Toronto Public Health
Enquanto Toronto, no Canadá, se prepara para a Copa do Mundo, a cidade quer ajudar as pessoas a marcarem "gols" com segurança entre quatro paredes. O governo local anunciou que vai oferecer preservativos gratuitos inspirados no futebol.
✅ Siga o canal de notícias internacionais do g1 no WhatsApp
Com mais de 300 mil visitantes esperados para o torneio, a Saúde Pública de Toronto (TPH, na sigla em inglês) distribuirá preservativos de edição limitada com seis designs que "celebram a energia dos jogos e promovem a saúde sexual."
A linha inclui "Block those shots!" (Bloqueie esses chutes!), "What a finish!" (Que finalização!) e "Peaches & Cream" (Pêssegos e creme), com a imagem de um pêssego e uma berinjela em frente a um gol.
Vídeos em alta no g1
Os preservativos e outros suprimentos para sexo seguro serão oferecidos em quatro clínicas de saúde sexual operadas pela TPH como parte da iniciativa CondomTO. A ação promove o sexo seguro e tem como objetivo conectar as pessoas aos serviços de saúde sexual.
“Estudos mostram que o uso de preservativo sempre que se faz sexo oral, anal ou vaginal diminui o risco de infecções sexualmente transmissíveis e transmitidas pelo sangue, HIV e/ou gravidez não planejada”, disse a unidade em seu site.
O Canadá é co-anfitrião da Copa do Mundo ao lado dos EUA e do México.
LEIA TAMBÉM
Trump chama jornalista de 'burra' ao responder pergunta sobre custo de obra na Casa Branca
Prefeita de cidade na Califórnia renuncia após admitir ser agente da China
Globopop: clique para ver vídeos do palco do g1
Camisinhas comemorativas da Copa do Mundo
Reprodução/THP
VÍDEOS: mais assistidos do g1
The Guardian - World News
The Guardian - World News
2026-05-12 17:35:28 (6 days ago)
Guardiola wants City players to raise their game rather than trust ‘flip of a coin’ officials
Manager says ‘referees didn’t do their job’ in FA Cup finals
Khusanov and Rodri doubts for crucial match with Palace
Pep Guardiola believes officiating decisions are a “flip of a coin” and constantly urges his Manchester City players to perform better in order to overcome this.
Refereeing and the use of the video assistant referee are being scrutinised once more after Callum Wilson’s late disallowed goal in West Ham’s 1-0 defeat by Arsenal at the London Stadium on Sunday. The decision came after the referee Chris Kavanagh awarded the strike before being advised by the game’s VAR, Darren England, to review the incident at the pitchside monitor. On doing so, Kavanagh ruled the goal out for a foul on Arsenal’s goalkeeper, David Raya.
Continue reading...Current Page: 432